22 Sep Advanced HD Imaging Technology for Microscopy
Dage-MTI continues to be a leader in providing cutting-edge HD cameras and revolutionary streaming solutions for microscopy. The range of advanced solutions offered by Dage-MTI are ideal for applications such as clinical pathology, surgical video imaging, educational presentations, industrial microscope imaging, dermatopathology, veterinary microscope imaging, and more!
The popularity of the HD-336U camera continues to rise and the recent introduction of the 4K Ultra HD Camera, as well as HD-Stream have put Dage-MTI at the forefront of innovation.
- HD-336U Camera
- Automatically adjusts between brightfield and fluorescence imaging
- 60fps allows users to move samples or change magnifications without jitter or lag
- Dual outputs for simultaneous live viewing to an HD display and computer
- Also available in a Medically Certified model with a 60601-1 power supply
- 4K Ultra HD Camera
- Ultra HD resolution at 3840 x 2160 (4x more resolution that HD)
- Subtle details come to life at low magnifications (2x, 4x)
- Outputs display at 60fps with no lag or jitter – No PC required
- Connect to 4K display using HDMI, Display Port or 3G-HD/SDI (x4)
- The ultimate solution to stream live HD images for collaboration
- Overlays enable users to take notes, create shapes, draw arrows and more
- Capture and save images instantly and record up to 200 hours of live video
- Users can stream to one, ten, or hundreds of viewers simultaneously
To learn more about Dage-MTI’s microscopy solutions, give us a call at (219) 872-5515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.