09 Apr Why use a Dage HD camera?
Posted at 23:48h in
- The image quality and color accuracy are superb; 6 color calibration (CMYRGB), not just RGB.
- HD-210U offers simultaneous live output! Plugs into a monitor/projector (via HDMI) or computer (via USB 2.0) or both!
- HD-336U offers simultaneous live output! Plugs into a monitor/projector (via HDMI) or computer (via new USB 3.0) or both!
- UHD-4K offers stunning detail and image clarity with live ultra HD 4k imaging.
- Instantaneous capture and review of saved images using MagicApp Up to 116 characters available for image name.
- The HD cameras easily attach via C-mount adapter to any microscope with a photoport. Use it on an upright microscope to look at fixed specimens or swap it to an inverted to observe live cells.
- Easy to use. One button white balance. Fast live camera output – the camera keeps up with you as you scan your specimen with no smear, lag, or jitter.